Friday, April 3, 2009

Back to Work

I'm four months old now: don't sweat me!


Too sweet for words!


Don't let me fool you: I'm not sitting on my own!


so artistic mommy!


look at those rolls: thanks mom.


out of control!


I'm not a gray child: I do have a pretty pink skin.


And beautiful eyes.


It's been difficult keeping up with everything now that I'm back to work. Rowans 4 month photos were a week late: but we went off to the children's museum with Uncle T and Auntie Caron so we spent the day as a family and that was much better, while I haven't had the chance to go through those photos yet, I did get a few 4 month photos up because they are so darn cute. I hope you enjoy them! We have Claytons big three year old birthday this weekend! Buzz lightyear to the rescue. So wish us luck! He did so well opening presents with Papa Mike and Gramma Donna last weekend. He loved every bit of it and showed off each present like he was 15 years old. It was so funny. WE'll post those this weekend too! Off to work, but enjoy what we have here!

No comments:

Post a Comment