Saturday, April 4, 2009

Space Command Birthday Party!

Me and "My Best Friend Daddy Buzz Lightyear"

Shooting our power lasers!

Rowans eating her cereal
!
Poppy made me a new sand box!

My friends on my new swingset!

My new exercise bike from Papa Mike and Gramma Donna

Buzz came to my party!

Daddy Buzz Lightyear
!
Rowans Party Dress
!
My buzz lightyear cake!  ROcket ship go!  Good job Mommy!

The set up

Star Command
!
Exercising!  Thanks Papa and Gramma!

Talking to Titi in Chicago!

My cool Buzz Wings
!
I can Fly I can Fly!

Clayton is THREE!  We can't believe he made it!  Furthermore we can't believe we made it!  The party was a blast: no tears!  They had a great time. Pizza, fun treats for the kids (and parents)  a visit from Daddy Buzz Lightyear (what a good sport) cake and presents. Overall it was a great time!  We couldn't be happier (perhaps the Margarita nightcap helps with that) :)  Daddy was the best sport after leaving for work at 530 am to come home for 1100: he threw on the Buzz suit (thanks Rachel and Shawn Johnston) and was the hero!  Here are some of our favorites from the day!  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like the day was a complete blast...in all ways possible! Thanks so much for letting those of us who couldn't make it enjoy the fun! Pics are just fantastic and loved the narrative! Grammy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a happier picture of Clayton than that first one. Good job.

    ReplyDelete