Friday, March 20, 2009

Growing fast

Does it get much cuter? Oh to be back in the days where a lollipop and a friend could make you so happy!

playing baseball!

what a grin... right?




lookin' like her daddy!

ah, so sweet.



My beautiful little girl!




my little hippie!

We had the kids doctors apts yesterday. Both thriving he said! That's great news, seeing one kid eats too much and the other eats nothing! Who knew? Here are a few photos from my new camera and the kids playing. I'm back to school on Monday so I'm a bit sad but happy to have some very needed me time. I know back to work and I'm going to have more time? I do seem to budget better when I'm at work. Less time makes for more time somehow. So enjoy the photos of Rowan: she's getting so big so fast, And clayton, while he can be the biggest terror, he has such a great sense of humor and is so sweet (most of the time). He got his hair cut today and was a pretty good boy. But afterwards we went to get his reward and he chose this little microphone and he sang in the store over and over again. Everyone thought he was sooo cute. (they shoudl have seen him at the doctors yesterday. He wasn't so cute then.) well enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment