Monday, September 7, 2009

First Day of School

Can you believe it? Clayton has started Pre-K. It seems just yesterday he was pooping in his pants and peeing all over the floor. Wait a second, it was just yesterday. Ha! Well, little Clayton is indeed growing up! And while it's far too late to be posting blogs, as we just got home from a long weekend in Rochester, I came across these photos as I was downloading the wedding photos from last weekend and this weekend. I had to post them as I just can't believe that little Clay is already in Pre-K.

And he loves it!

(The little lady with him is Izzie, my goddaughter. They started together- along with Peyton who arrived just before we did)

My new Backpack!


I'm off to school! I can't wait!





Wow! She has a zipper!


No comments:

Post a Comment