Monday, May 11, 2009

The new book is out!

Well I finally finished version three of the Lehmann family book. 

 I tried to get it to cover all of the last year: through April as it usually does, but I couldn't fit all the photos in.  So it goes from May 08 through February 09.  

The next book: version 4 will include March 09 through December 09.  

Then we will start fresh with a January through December version for the following year.  I know, crazy, I get it.. too much on my plate. But it's done and cheaper than printing out all those photos.  

Blurb is great! 
 I love it. 

 And besides who knows how long I can keep up the scrapbooking too. 

It's all becoming way too much!

 So we have book one, 
The First Year, 


and book 2, 
Adventures of a Boy.

We added Rowan in our third year of having children so we made it just 
Tres, the third year. 


 They're all available on Blurb if you're interested. 
 
But I would like to proclaim! 

I'm done. Yahoo!

(The Lehmann family books include all the photographs from the cooresponding years that were posted on the internet through the various webpages the Lehmanns have had. A way to keep all the years in a row, organized and in chronological order!)

No comments:

Post a Comment