Friday, February 27, 2009

Craft Day


Today I finally got to do some of my new Sukie iron-ons.
I tried it first with some of Rowan's onesies.
They look great! It's a great counter balance to all those girlie
girlie clothes she got: mommy has no pink or frill in her closet.
Though she looks so great in it with her pink skin tone.

They're great, and not your standard iron ons. Not only do
they look different, they're ink, so there's no edge to them.
You can even do the same one twice: it's not as dark but still very
respectable.




I love them! Sukies unite! I would recommend these
to anyone looking for the non-traditional outfit for a kid!

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique.....I have a feeling Rowan will always have cutting-edge attire, thanks to her creative Mommy! Love, Grammy J.

    ReplyDelete