Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wow how the family has grown!

It's been awhile since I posted to my Growing Lehmann Family blog, especially since everyone who would be reading my blog has since signed up for Facebook!  (I know, it's been awhile!)  So, I thought that I would post a few pics from our family vacations this summer!  The kids are getting so big and we've added two nieces to our family since I posted last, so while our immediate Lehmann family is growing, so is our extended family!  It's hard to believe that my little baby girl is now the big girl in the family!  Like, when did that happen?  She and Clayton just love little babies, and while our little family will not be growing in numbers anymore, they certainly are growing in size!  Amazing. 

We started our summer on a family vacation in Cape Cod, just the four of us.  We stayed at a friends house and had a lovely time together!  I'll post those pictures another time, but for now, I wanted to post pics from our most recent trip to Cape Cod.  Spoiled I suppose, that we get to go to the cape twice in one summer!  But with so much family and so many friends, I guess we are lucky and spoiled!  Now really, is that a bad thing to be?

Here are some pics with baby Ava! I think they're pretty amazing vacation photos if I do say so myself!  Thanks so much Grammy Janes and Grandpa Roger for a great vacation!  Stay tuned for pics from our trip to Sebago Lake with Mimi and Poppy- Titi, Ryry and Claire!  And our visit from Papa Mike and Auntie Julie!  Love you all! thanks for a great summer!  



























No comments:

Post a Comment